Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Why women live longer than men...

Cleaning out some old email I came across these. They're still pretty funny...


Who needs a proper car jack when you have a couple old 2x4s sitting around? I applaud this man’s ingenuity.


Necessity is the mother of invention...
but sometimes Necessity should use birth control!


And to think those wimps at the power company use straps and cleats to get up this high!


I'm sure this guy still wonders why he got fired that day.


"Gee, guys... that seems like a lot of protective gear for such a small chlorine gas leak..."


Step 1: Remove shoes.
Step 2: Place metal ladder in water.
Step 3: Begin using CORDED power tools while standing barefoot on metal ladder in water.


Guy on Ground: Dude do you think that thing is safe?
Ladder Man: Safe? Man, I built this thing with my own two hands of course it’s safe! Now toss me up a Philips head!


I just find it a bit hard to believe that this place passed inspections.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kev-

I loved your post today. Looking at your blog reminds me of why I have always thought you were the sissy of the bunch. Can't wait to see what your new scrapbook page looks like. How is the knitting class coming along?

Bry

6:25 PM  
Blogger Slacker said...

Bryon -

Easy, chief! Don't make me divulge personal details from your history... ;)

Kevin

8:12 PM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

Some things are better left undivulged! Last night was the first night bryon ever looked at my blog. I'll have him bloggin soon enough. He'll have to eat his words!

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home