Friday, October 28, 2005

Are You a Yankee or a Rebel?

My sister-in-law Kim forwarded this to me and it's pretty amusing. It's a vocabulary test to inquire your usage of geographically-specific slang terms. "The higher your score, the deeper from the South you are coming." Take this quick 20-question exam and post your results in the comments.
Are You a Yankee or a Rebel?

For what it's worth, I ended up "69% (Dixie). Just under the Mason-Dixon Line"
In Kim's email she noted she scored "66% (Dixie). Just under the Mason-Dixon Line"

What about you?

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristen OQ said...

Here is my score -- you Yankee!
83% (Dixie). Do you still use Confederate money?

8:41 PM  
Blogger Petarded said...

You sure you are from Texas?

I scored 73%(Dixie)- Your neck must be at least pink.

I live in Hell A now but born and raised in South Georgia.

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine was 61% - not too surprising being an Arky and living in Oklahoma! I was surprized at your score and Kristen's. I would have guessed just the opposite.
Suzanne

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home