Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Heroes



Ok, I've got a new show to compete with my love for Lost.... Heroes. We watched the premier this Monday on NBC and were pleasantly surprised. I'm hooked. We felt the same way about Heroes as she did when we first saw Lost, so that's a good sign. While i'm hopeful Lost redeems itself this season (season two was definitely a let-down compared to season one), if it doesn't, this might be my new favorite.

The show has lots of the Lost-type of character back-story tie-ins, the supernatural stuff, etc. Good story line thus far. It feels very Lost meets X Files meets X Men, yet surprisingly doesn't feel sci-fi. Week one is definitely a lead-in episode (actually titled "Genesis"). Can't wait to see where this show takes us.

Meanwhile, stay tuned for the Lost premier next Wednesday. This week is a two-season recap.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Daily Planet said...

HEROES WAS AWESOME! This is coming from a guy who worships Superman, but I will have to agree - It is my new favorite show ... at least until LOST comes back on next week. However, my wife told me I had to make room on the DVR for The Bachelor ... WHAT!?

Unitl next week ...

6:32 PM  
Blogger The Daily Planet said...

What in the world is going on in Episode 2? I just watched it yesterday before LOST and I am amazed.

People with missing brains. Time Travel. Nuclear Bombs.

Bring it all together ... Please. We may have a new LOST on our hands.

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home