Sunday, March 25, 2007

Lost... oh, so Lost

Yes, I know I haven't posted anything on Lost in a while. There's just too much going on in the real world to keep up with a weekly recap. That said... hasn't it been awesome lately?!?! It has certainly returned to the suspenseful thriller it was Season 1. I came dangerously close to losing interest, but the past few weeks have definitely sucked me right back in! Love the Locke storyline, but boy does he annoy me how he keeps screwing things up. Can't wait to see what happens with his dad...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Last night was really good too. I am so curious about Juliette. Interesting twist on Kate with Sawyer's ex. The monster stuff was a little weird last night. I LOVED Hurley getting Sawyer to be nice.

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home