Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Lost, Episode 9.08: Collision (a.k.a.Old Habits)

This post is a placeholder for discussion after this week's episode. I'll be out of town for Thanksgiving, so who knows what my blogging availability will be. In the mean time, here's the TV Guide description again, along with links to rewatch both the US and Canadian previews for the episode (and yes, they are different).

Episode 33 (2.08): Collision (a.k.a.Old Habits)
Airdate: November 23, 2005
Ana-Lucia-centric. Violece erupts when Ana Lucia and her group stumble upon the other castaways.

You can download previews from these links:
American preview (2.52 MB)
Canadian preview (2.53 MB)
* note:
1) Click on the link
2) Click "FREE" near "Select your download"
3) In the next page scroll down, see the countdown "Download-Ticket reserved. Please wait # seconds."
4) Wait till it finishes and then click on the file name!

Noteworthy from the previews...
* Eko asking for the doctor.
* Sayid tied up and Ana swinging a knife at him (my guess to cut him loose)
* Ana Lucia saying "I killed someone he loves"... "He's gonna come after me"
* Ana and Sayid circling and Ana shoots (another gun?)
* Locke, Jack, and Eko in the hatch.
* Eko and Jack talking about Shannon being dead and Eko saying "Ana Lucia maade a mistake", to which Jack says "What did you say?"... my guess, he is remembering her name from the airport...
* Micheal comes to Sun in the garden.
* Kate holding Sawyer in her arms saying "Sawyer, you're gunna be o.k"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are my comments / questions:
-I felt sorry for Ana-Lucia losing her baby and police partner but I still think that she is too cold-hearted and angry.

- At first, I thought that the police captain was Cindy (stewardess from the plane) because of the dark hair. What has happened to her? No mention of her in the past two weeks after she disappeared before Shannon got shot.
- Would a mother and daughter be allowed to work in the same police department? Conflict of interest?
- Was Ana's police partner also her lover/husband? And father of her baby?
- What was Ana doing in Australia? Could she be involved with Kate?
- I would like to see more of her story. I want to feel more sympathy towards her but she has to drop the ice queen personality.

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ana-Lucia Cortez had an ice queen personality? The very angry Ana-Lucia? Man, and I thought I had heard everything.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home